Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. - Mary Anne Rademacher

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Don’t sweat the small stuff. That’s how the saying goes, right?


This is an interesting take on a popular self-help book:



How to make an attitude adjustment by using his  uplifting approach:


“Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.”

Don't Sweat the MS  




Don’t sweat the small stuff. That’s how the saying goes, right?


But what if the seemingly smaller aspects of your life are actually the ones that drive your engine and spirit?

Life with multiple sclerosis is not easy.

 Energy needs to be rationed. 

The odd and sometimes agonizing sensations never cease. 

Pain is constant. 

The quantity and quality of vision and mobility is negotiated on a moment-to-moment basis.

I once had a bad relapse that caused foot drop, prohibiting me from walking straight because my left foot dragged behind me. 

Blurred and limited vision is a regular occurrence. 

Vertigo surprises me often.

These ailments were and are incredibly difficult to cope with, but I feel oddly energized to fight them and continue on.



http://www.msconnection.org/Blog/March-2017/Don-t-Sweat-the-MS


No comments:

Post a Comment